- Evidence based medicine: what it is and what it isn't.BMJ. 1996; 312: 71-72
- A modified Delphi consensus study to identify UK osteopathic profession research priorities.Man Ther. 2014; 19: 445-452
- 2013–2022 strategic plan for research: a role for everyone in promoting research in the osteopathic medical profession.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2013; 113: 654-659
- Proposed tenets of osteopathic medicine and principles for patient care.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2002; 102: 63-65
- Clinical effectiveness of manual therapy for the management of musculoskeletal and non-musculoskeletal conditions: systematic review and update of UK evidence report.Chiropr Man Therap. 2014; 22: 12
Committee of Advertising Practice. Therapies: Osteopathy. Available at: http://www.cap.org.uk/Advice-Training-on-the-rules/Advice-Online-Database/Therapies-Osteopathy.aspx#.VB_q3WhwbGg. Accessed September 22, 2014.
American Academy of Osteopathy. Outpatient osteopathic SOAP note form series: usage guide. 2nd ed. Available at: http://files.academyofosteopathy.org/LBORC/SOAPNotes/SOAPNoteFormSeriesGuide.pdf. Accessed September 22, 2014.
National Council for Osteopathic Research. SDC data collection tool. Available at: http://www.ncor.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/SDC-Tool-version-2.0.pdf. Accessed September 22, 2014.
National Council for Osteopathic Research. Patient reported outcome measures in osteopathy. Available at: http://www.ncor.org.uk/practitioners/patient-reported-outcomes/patient-reported-outcome-measures-in-osteopathy/. Accessed September 22, 2014.
- Preliminary findings on the use of osteopathic manipulative treatment: outcomes during the formation of the practice-based research network, DO-Touch.NET.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2014; 114: 154-170
- Somatic dysfunction and use of osteopathic manual treatment techniques during ambulatory medical care visits: a CONCORD-PBRN study.J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2014; 114: 344-354
- Development of a data collection tool to profile osteopathic practice: use of a nominal group technique to enhance clinician involvement.Man Ther. 2014; 19: 119-124
- Primary reasons for osteopathic consultation: a prospective survey in quebec.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e106259